- What legal entity will process the personal data?What legal entity will process the personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the provisions of the Data Protection and Digital Rights Act 3/2018, of 5 December, you are hereby informed that the personal data shall be processed by the company “FACUNDO BLANCO SAU” with its registered office situated at Crta. de Becilla, km. 1, 34340 Villada (Palencia, Spain) and with V.A.T. No. A-34003624.
- Purpose of the data processing:
The data obtained via the registration form is necessary to manage your request for information through the webpage of FACUNDO.
Moreover, if expressly requested by Users, the personal data may be used to forward commercial information thereto regarding the products and services of FACUNDO, as well as regarding future promotions.
- Categories of data:
The personal data that may be processed comprise the identification particulars of Users, that includes the name and surname(s), email, telephone.
- Source of the data:
The personal data is that which has been provided by the Users via the different forms.
- Legal justification:
The personal data provided by Users for the registration thereof on the webpage is processed based upon the consent provided by the interested parties.
- Who are the recipients of your personal data?
FACUNDO may disclose your personal data to competent public authorities and provided that FACUNDO is legally required to disclose said information.
Furthermore, FACUNDO collaborates with third party service providers that have access to the personal data and that process the aforementioned personal data in the name of and representing FACUNDO, as a result of the provision of the services. In particular, FACUNDO shall contract the services provided by third party service providers engaged in activities, by way of illustration however not limited to, in the following sectors: IT and technological services companies, transport companies.
- Rights of Users:
Users may, at any time whatsoever, and free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Right to access the personal data of the interested party: the interested party may obtain confirmation as to whether the company processes personal data concerning the interested party or not.
- Right of rectification: the interested party has the right to request a rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): the interested party may request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, by reason that, among other reasons, said data is no longer necessary, the consent has been revoked, etc.
- Right to restrict the processing of the personal data: the interested party may request that his or her personal data not be applied to the processing operations that would correspond thereto, as the case may be, in which case the personal data shall only be stored for the filing or legal defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability. The interested party may receive his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; furthermore, the interested party may request that his or her data be transferred to another data controller, provided that said data portability is technically possible.
- Right to object, The interested party may object to the data processing and the company shall cease to process the personal data thereof, except in the case of compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Users may exercise the foregoing rights by way of a written notice, duly signed and accompanied by a photocopy of their respective National Identification Document (D.N.I.), forwarded to “FACUNDO BLANCO SAU”, with its registered office situated at Crta. de Becilla, km. 1, 34340 Villada (Palencia, Spain) and with V.A.T. No.: A-34003624, or by way of email to: email@example.com with “Data Protection” as the subject thereof.
- For how long will the personal data of Users be stored?
The personal data shall be stored until the complete management of the request of the Users or until the termination of the commercial relationship.
The data necessary for the remittance of commercial information shall be stored until such time as the Users have exercised their rights.
- Security measures.
FACUNDO shall establish the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to ensure the adequate security of the automated procedures of the personal data of the interested parties, the processing centres, premises, equipment, systems, programs and the persons that participate in the automated processing of the personal data in the way provided for at law and under applicable regulations.
- Right to file a claim before the Control Authorities
Furthermore, the interested parties may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency in relation to the exercise of their rights, to resolve any incident in relation to the processing of their personal data or alternatively to file a claim. The function of the Spanish Data Protection Agency is to ensure the compliance of applicable law and to control the application thereof. The interested parties may file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency especially when they have not obtained a satisfactory resolution in the exercise of their rights, at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain, via https://www.aepd.es/es and the contact telephone thereof is: (+34) 912 663 517.